Wednesday 2 October 2013

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA GRACES THE COVER OF THIS MONTHS 'REDBOOK MAGAZINE'




Xtina will be gracing the cover of Redbook Magazine's October issue which will go on sale on October 15, 2013. It looks like we won't be getting any new photos from this spread but either way I'll be purchasing my very own copy. :)

Check out some of the interview quotes after the jump:

Christina Finds Her Home Okay, not her real home: 
That's being renovated. But Christina Aguilera is back in her happy place on The Voice with co-judges Blake Shelton, CeeLo Green, and Adam Levine, who clearly adore her. Get a sneak peak at her cover interview right here. 
On why she left The Voice:
"I needed to decompress, wind down the clock and just breathe. I needed to find out who I am outside of that red chair. We did three seasons, and I wanted to disengage and have my life back and be with my son—put my sweatpants on and wipe my makeup off." 
On why working out is not her priority:
"If I have to choose between working out and spending time with my son after a hard day, it's not even a question." 
On how she looks at her co-stars on The Voice as family:
"I know these guys so well, they really are like my brothers, no joke. There’s a 12 year-old-boy in me who loves to come out and play with them." 
On why she's a protective mom:
"I have spoken honestly about being born into a home where there was discord and chaos. I saw my mom have a rough time with my dad being very controlling, which is why I push back

No comments:

Post a Comment