Thursday 7 November 2013

INTRODUCING YOU TO OUR NEW "SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM"

Some of you might remember that sometime last week I tweeted, through my personal account, that I would be looking for #Fighters to help me manage our #Instagram, #Tumblr, and #Twitter.

Now, some of you might be wondering why I decided to look for help now. Well, Joel, the other member of AO, chose to retire from his position as an administrator. Since I can't keep everything up to date on my own, I decided to reach out to you guys to see if anyone was interested.

I got several emails, DMs, and tweets. It was seriously hard to narrow it down but I decided to give the first three applicants a test run.

They have exceeded all my expectations.

Check out who the Social Media Team members are after the jump.

AGUILERA ONLINE - SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM

TWITTER

Name: Dami Beneyto (Twitter)
Age: 26
Location: Madrid, Spain
Fighter since: 1998
- FOLLOW AGUILERA ONLINE ON TWITTER -
TUMBLR

Name: Lee Van Camp (Twitter)
Age: 17
Location: Belguim, UK
Fighter since: 2002
- FOLLOW AGUILERA ONLINE ON TUMBLR-

INSTAGRAM
Name: Jose R. Guillen (Twitter)
Age: 29
Location: Long Beach, CA (USA)
Fighter since: 1998
- FOLLOW AGUILERA ONLINE ON INSTAGRAM -

No comments:

Post a Comment