Tuesday 19 March 2013

[NEWS] CARSON DALY MISSES CHRISTINA'S BRUTAL HONESTY ON 'THE VOICE'

The Season 4 premiere of The Voice is less than a week away, but we already can’t wait to see new coaches Usher and Shakira take their seats in the infamous big red chairs. These coaches are sure to bring a new dynamic to the show and up the game of veterans Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.

No one understands this more than host Carson Daly. Wetpaint Entertainment caught up with Carson at a special advanced screening of the premiere in Los Angeles, Calif, where he had plenty to say about this season and the temporary loss of coaches Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green.
Do you miss anything not having Christina and Cee Lo there? 
You know Christina, she was harsh at times. I liked the constructive criticism she gave people, how she delivered that message I would cringe a little bit, but I appreciated her honesty. And I think these contestants, they want that. I know that from talking to them. If they don’t get by, they want something to take away from that. And so when she would talk in that language of, “Honey I’m sorry nobody turned but I’ve got to be honest with you, you have to come down two octaves because every time you reach for it your strain is killing you. You are 17 and things are going to change in the next three years, trust me you’re next vocal lesson sing everything E flat." Things like that, I miss a little bit of that. I’m not saying it’s not there, but um….
Source: Wetpaint

No comments:

Post a Comment